Insurance Insight for Credit Union of Denver Members!
Let the Credit Union of Denver be your guide to finding the insurance product that works best for you. We partner with qualified insurance companies that provide lower priced insurance products for credit union members!
Auto & Home
– The TruStage Auto and Home Insurance Program (via Liberty Mutual) provides affordable top-quality protection. You can enjoy discounted rates combined with online convenience and 24/7 claims service. Contact Tamara at 303.420.3222 ext. # 58917. TruStage Auto and Home Insurance Program is offered by TruStage Insuance Agency, LLC and issued by leading insurance companies. Discounts are not available in all states and discounts vary by state. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured. This coverage is not sold or guaranteed by your credit union. MAH-1112-7C9E.
– Exclusively for credit union members, we offer TruStage Life Insurance policies to help you protect the people who matter most in your life. Underwritten by CMFG Life Insurance Company, these plans are designed to fit your budget and provide excellent coverage. To learn about this important coverage call 855.612.7909 for more information. TruStage Auto and Home Insurance program is offered by TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and issued by leading insurance companies. Discounts are not available in all states and discounts vary by state. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured. This coverage is not sold or guaranteed by your credit union. MAH-1112-7C9E.
Accidental Death and Dismemberment
– You can get $1000 of coverage, paid for by Credit Union of Denver and provided by CMFG Life Insurance Company. Up to an additional $300,000 Accidental Death and Dismemberment coverage is available at affordable rates through TruStage Insurance. Sign up for your free coverage or additional protection today. Call 855.612.7910 for more information. TruStage Life Insurance is offered by TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and issued by CMFG Life Insurance Company. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured or guaranteed by your credit union. ADD-1112-225E
Credit Life and Disability
– This product is available on Installment (including auto and signature), Home Equity, Credit Cards and Line of Credit Loans and is offered at the member’s expense. It is provided through Minnesota Life Insurance Company. Contact us at Credit Union of Denver for more information.
– Credit Life insurance will pay off or reduce the balance on a borrower’s loan if he/she dies. A co-applicant is eligible for joint coverage. Maximum term of coverage is 120 months. Maximum term of coverage is 120 months. Maximum age is under 70 years. Please ask your representative for the full benefits, exclusions and pricing when requesting your loan.
– Our Credit Disability insurance will pay a borrower's loan payment(s) (up to the contract limit) if he/she becomes ill or disabled and unable to work. The benefits are paid after a 30-day waiting period and calculated from the 1st day of disability. For more specifics on cost, benefits, exclusions, etc., please request this information from your representative.
Collateral Protection Insurance (CPI)
–This insurance is provided by the credit union when we have not received acceptable proof of the required insurance for your loan. This is not a substitute for standard insurance that will provide liability coverage for claims made against you. It will only cover the collateral for the credit union. This insurance has higher premiums than insurance you can purchase on your own. If we do not receive notification from your insurance company showing continuous coverage with no lapses, the payment amount will be increased accordingly. The credit union named as the lien holder or loss payee, will place the CPI insurance on the loan. For more information call Gina Kingsbury at 303.963.1313.