Credit Union of Dever - Smart. Like You.

New Account with the Credit Union?

Credit Union of Denver is a full service financial institution. We are not-for-profit versus a profit seeking bank. To find out more about the credit union and our services, click here. If you want to access your account online, you will need a Call 24 PIN and your account number. If you do not have one or both of those, please call us at 303-239-1150, 800-279-3288.


Electronic Access

If you want to access your acccount online, you will need a Call 24 PIN and your account number. If you do not have one or both of those, please call us at 303-239-1150, 800-279-3288. To learn more about our products and services to access your account, please read our Electronic Services brochure.


New Loan with the Credit Union?

All borrowers are required to have a savings account with the credit union. If you financed your loan through a dealership, your account was set up. To finalize the process, we would have sent a signature/membership card to you to complete in order to provide you with full access to your account and loan with the ability to make a payment from outside the credit union.


Payment Options for Loans

  1. Payroll deduction from your employer
  2. ACH transfer from another institution (we can set that up)
  3. Bill pay from another institution
  4. Make a payment at our branches or any CO-OP service branch across the US
  5. Mail your payment - You can print a coupon from our web site
  6. Call the Credit Union to transfer from your account at the credit union
  7. Utilize our online banking, bill pay or Call-24 to transfer your payment within accounts at CUD
  8. Call us to make a payment with your debit or credit card (while we do not charge a fee, your card issuer may charge for this service)


Colorado State Law requires Automobile Insurance on all vehicles.

CUD requires full coverage insurance when you have a loan on an automobile financed with us. Your deductible should be no larger than $1,000. For further details, please consult your loan officer or your insurance agent. If you don't have an insurance agent, we offer group rates on Auto/Home Insurance that may save you more money.


Licensing for your Car

If your temporary license plate expires before you receive notification from the Motor Vehicle Department in your county of residence, please contact that county clerk to find out the status and to possibly apply for an extension. For more information go to the Colorado Department of Motor Vehicles.


Contact Us

Please contact us at 303 239-1150, 800 279-3288 or if you need assistance in Español, please let us know when you call.

SMART Solutions for All Stages of Your Life
Choose the lifestyle you identify with to find products & services that can improve your financial life.
Your savings federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government. National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. Government Agency.Equal Housing Lender Co-Op Network