This is our 5th year to offer the CUD Dog Calendar Event!
Our members and the surrounding community really pour their hearts out with support and photos of their beloved furry friends.
Once again the sales from our 2018 CUD Dog Calendar will benefit the Foothills Animal Shelter.
You can now submit photos of your favorite furry friends until September 20th, 2017.
A couple of tips to submit a successful photo(s):
- Make sure you read the qualifications below before you send the photo in.
- Be sure to attach a permission form for each photo you send in.
- Any photos that are submitted in portrait format or low resolution that is below the acceptable amount will not be considered.
- Make the dog(s) the main focus of your photo composition.
Things to keep in mind:
Requirements for submitting your photos –
- Single or multiple dogs/pets accepted
- Dog(s) must be the focus of picture
- High resolution images only please
- 8.5in X 11in at 300 dpi or above (this is high resolution)
- Don’t let the background take over – good composition example below
- Minimum 2750 pixels wide by 3500 pixels high (if at a lower dpi)
- Landscape Format only (horizontal rectangle, not a tall rectangle)
We look forward to seeing your furry friend photos!
To Submit Your Photos:
- Download and complete the submission form from our website.
- Email your completed form and dog photo (maximum of 15 MB) to email@example.com.
- One submission form per photo. Maximum Two entries per person.
After September 20th, we will narrow the field and place the top 14 photographs on the website. Members and the community will have 2 weeks to place their votes for the cover pup!
Last year we raised over $7500 for the shelter. This was a great donation that really goes a long way with the normal everyday up-keep with all of the animals the shelter takes in. Their facility is so needed, as they are used as an overflow for other shelters in the state and even out of state. Read up on all their good works on their website at foothillsanimalshelter.org
We are pleased to announce that we are the Presenting Sponsor of the 2nd Annual Toby’s Pet Parade!
Save the Date:
Join us September 16th for the parade and fair in downtown Golden. 8:30am to 1:00pm.
The parade will go right through downtown on main street and end up in Parfet Park for the fair.
There will be good family fun, food trucks and lots of great items to check out!