We are now accepting photo submissions from our members and community for our 7th Annual Dog and Cat Pet Calendar. All the proceeds benefit Foothills Animal Shelter. We will be accepting photo submissions from August 12th to September 9th.
If you would like your photo to be considered for the voting process it must follow the guidelines below:
Requirements for Calendar Submission:
- A single dog or cat, or multiple dogs and cats, or dogs with cats.
- Horizontal Format Only – Must be Landscape not Portrait
- High resolution images only please. 11in X 8.5in at 300 dpi or above or at least 3300 pixels wide by 2550 pixels high at 300 dpi.
- Click here for a guide on how to send high resolution images from your phone.
- Click here for a guide to find photo resolution on your PC or MAC.
- Don’t let the background take over, have good composition (see below).
- Submit a completed form for permission to use your photo to PickMyPet@cudenver.com
Why we Continue the Calendar Tradition
Making a difference in the lives of our community and members who reside here with their furry friends is important to us. We believe that supporting Foothills Animal Shelter can have a direct impact on our community. When one of the pets at Foothills Animal Shelter finds a fur-ever home, we know that the act of bringing in an unconditional loving animal affects the human just as much as the animal! We like to ask…Who Rescued Who?
Supporting Foothills Animal Shelter and creating this calendar is a labor of love for us. We look forward to all of your submissions; just remember to purchase a calendar from us in November!