Starting March 23, our lobbies will be temporarily closed due to COVID-19 safety precautions. We’re here to serve you at our drive-up and with in-person visits by appointment only.
We are monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, always keeping the well-being of our employees and members as our top priority. We are staying on top of the latest information through official channels like the Center for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) and Colorado’s Health & Human Services. In addition, we are managing our facilities with extra caution through recommended cleanliness guidelines.
We are committed to providing uninterrupted services for our members’ banking needs. Should there be a time when we are not open for any reason; weather closure, illness, or just Sundays and Holidays, we want to provide you with a list of access points to help you manage your accounts.
Members that would like to conduct business without entering a location may choose to utilize these options below:
- View your accounts from within Online Banking or Mobile Banking
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Pay Bills | Loan Payments
- Transfer money
- Apply for a Loan
- Check your Credit Score and Credit Bureau information
- Utilize our Nationwide Network of Free ATMs to make withdrawals or deposit cash/checks
- Use our Drive-up, at our main branch in Lakewood, during regular business hours
- Use our Night Drop Box for Deposits and Payments (Lakewood Branch)
- Access your account through Call24 (Telephone Banking) 303.231.9014 | 800.951.9014
- Mail through the United States Postal Service: Mail check deposits and loan payments to PO Box 261420, Lakewood, CO 80226-9420
If you have questions about how you can access your account remotely, we’d be happy to help!
Email Messages to Support@cudenver.com or give us a call at 303.239.1150 | 800.279.3288