Credit Union of Denver has added another FREE benefit for our members!
Credit Score & More
This optional free benefit is available from within cudonline and our mobile banking app. Your credit score is more than just a number – it’s a way for lenders to determine whether you are eligible for a loan, for rental properties and insurance agencies to give you access or rates based on your credit worthiness. Managing your credit is an important part of your financial well-being. It will guide your financial picture on how much interest you pay, which effects your payments, which affects your budget, etc.
Here is what this program provides –
- Your Credit Score (TransUnion Vantage Score)
- This is a soft pull & will not affect your score
- Views to your entire credit bureau report
- Allows for credit report disputes through TransUnion
- Compares rates and looks for opportunities to save money
- Updates you when your score changes
- Protects and manages your credit with this monitoring tool
- Protects your identity – see if anyone is using your info through alerts
Additionally, Credit Score & More contains helpful articles & videos, powered by SavvyMoney, who produces this product for us. Gain insight on establishing or rebuilding your credit, understanding your credit score and methods of reducing debt.
Credit Score & More will send our members (that opt in) alert emails with up to date information. This allows you to stay informed and can assist with your progress or regress on your score goals:
- Credit Score Updates
- Credit Alert & Notifications
- Outdated Score (inactive)
We want you to be safe when checking your credit. Don’t go to a site you know nothing about. Stay within your safe secure Credit Union of Denver home & mobile banking.