Credit Union of Denver has been serving the Auraria Campus for over 22 Years!
Visit us in The Tivoli next to the bookstore.
As an Auraria campus student or faculty member you are eligible to become a C∙U∙D member! And once you are a member, you are always a member.
Credit Union of Denver is a not-for-profit, which means we put our members first, and provide a friendly, member-focused environment. We believe in the philosophy of “People Helping People” through enhancing personal financial relationships with our members. We care about helping our members and our community.
We are a full-service financial institution, offering:
- Free Rewards Checking Accounts – higher % rate or cashback
- Overdraft line of Credit – safety net for checking accounts
- Friends & Family Referral Rewards – pays you and them
- Mobile Banking – with Mobile Deposit
- Online banking – with Bill Pay
- Shared Branch Banking and free Nationwide ATM network – over 30,000 locations
- Credit Cards – lower than national average rates
- Auto Loans – new or used, RVs & motorcycles too
- Card Alerts – always be informed
- Mortgages – 1st, 2nd and HELOC
- Youth Accounts – at 2.01% Annual Percentage Yield
- Plus much more!
And since we are a local credit union we offer great rates and don’t like charging our members unnecessary fees, like some of the big banks do.
Free Rewards Checking Accounts: It’s free checking that actually pays you to use it! Many people have taken advantage of our Rewards Checking Accounts.
Free Cashback Rewards Checking: Earn 5% cashback of your total debit card transactions up to $5 each month.* With $5 cashback each month, you can think of this as your “Free Latte” account!
Free Interest Rewards Checking: Earn up to 3.0% APY** on balances up to $10,000 and .20% APY on balances over $10,000.
Both of our Free Rewards Checking Accounts have no minimum balance requirements plus you can receive up to $25 in ATM fees automatically refunded each month! All you have to do to receive these rewards each month is:
1. Have a Direct Deposit or Mobile Deposit or Electronic Transfer from another institution (of at least $1)
2. Receive eStatements
3. Use your Debit MasterCard® 15 times monthly online or at retail establishments
Existing members, select button below based on existing account ownership. If you would like to open a checking account with different ownership, please choose the New Member button above, which will prompt you to also open a multiple share account. If you have more than two owners, contact the credit union at 303.239.1150 or 800.279.3288.
Read more about our Free Rewards Checking here.
Our newly remodeled branch is located in the Tivoli, in room 211, next to the bookstore on the Auraria campus. If you have any questions feel free to give us a call at: 303.239.1150 | 800.279.328.