Banking with Credit Union of Denver
The definition of Personal Banking may have a different meaning depending on who is asking. We, at Credit Union of Denver, feel it is important to provide banking services that are convenient and accessible services with the most features at the lowest cost.
We have all the regular products and services you may expect from a financial institution, however, we have a few items that may bring a special smile to your personal bank account. Here is a list of the personal banking services we offer.
- Free Checking with Debit Card Enhancements.
- Free Checking with Debit Card Enhancements & Earns Interest.
- Paper Checks available to order in a variety of options.
- Members receive up to 10 free “temporary checks” per year.
- One free “Official Check” per month, any additional during that month is only $1 each.
- Prime Share
- Multiple Share
- Money Market
- High Yield Money Market
- Youth Account
- Holiday Club
- Prime Time Club
- Transfer to a Minor (Commonly known as UTMA – Uniform Transfers To Minors Act).
- Living Trust
- Social Security Beneficiary/Representative Payee Account.
$5 minimum balance required for membership
No minimum balance
Debit card for ATM access and purchasing anywhere MasterCard® is accepted
Free Internet Banking with free eStatements
Free Bill Pay*
$10.00 low monthly fee
- Traditional, Roth and Education Savings Accounts (previously known as Coverdell IRA).
- Certificate of Deposit.
- Online banking financial tool to help learn more about managing your funds and accounts.
- Platinum or Secured, they both earn CUReward Points!
- Choice of protection when you need it the most.
- Use our mobile app to manage your accounts wherever you may be.
- We offer our members many branch locations through our cooperative Shared Branch Network. Part of our Shared Branch system, there are over 30,000 free ATMs nationwide and even more worldwide.
Apply today for access to these and many other benefits at Credit Union of Denver.
It only takes $5 to open a Savings|Share Account. Most anyone can join!
Give us a call at 303.239.1150 or 800.279.3288 and we will be only too happy to walk you through the process and send you any necessary paperwork.
Experience Smart Banking – Call 303.239.1150 or 800.279.3288 today