Last Update: May 22, 2020
Update from President/CEO Keith Cowling
Alameda Lobby to Re-Open May 27th
We are happy to announce we plan to re-open our main branch lobby located at 9305 W. Alameda Avenue in Lakewood on Wednesday, May 27th. The lobby will be open normal business hours, except on Fridays we will close at 5:00 pm instead of 6:00 pm. The weekday hours of our drive-up will be reduced to 8:00 am to 5:30 pm. Saturday hours in the lobby and drive-up will remain the same. The reduced hours will allow our teller staff to work on separate teams for better social distancing. The health and well-being of our members and employees remains our top concern. So when you come to the main branch in Lakewood, things will be a little different.
First of all, in order for us to limit the number of members in our lobby at any one time, you will need to enter the branch through the south door which faces Alameda Avenue. There are nine regular parking spots plus two handicap spots in the south parking lot with additional parking on the street and in the south lot of our Administration Building at 9277 W. Alameda Avenue. You will not be able to enter through the north door unless you have an appointment. We encourage you to make an appointment for sit-down meetings with staff in order to reduce wait times.
As an extra security measure, when entering the south door you will be greeted by an employee. If you are wearing a face mask, you will be asked to show your valid government issued photo ID prior to entering. You may be asked to lower your mask temporarily if we cannot identify you with it on. If you feel you cannot remove your mask temporarily, you may use the drive-up as an alternative to conduct your business.
Additional safety precautions include:
- Credit Union of Denver staff will be wearing face masks and we encourage you to do the same.
- We will continue to observe social distancing measures with clear markings to guide you.
- We have installed clear acrylic shields for safe interactions between members and employees.
- We will limit the number of members allowed in the lobby at any one time. Therefore, we encourage the continued use of our Call Center, drive-up, online/mobile banking and no-fee CO-OP ATMs.
- The night drop service on the west side of the building is also available and checked daily. The night drop can be used for deposits, loan payments or to drop off paperwork.
- To help limit the number of people in the lobby, we are asking members of other credit unions doing shared branch transactions to use the drive-up only.
- Regular cleaning of high touch-point areas will continue throughout the day.
At this time the Tivoli and Federal Center branches will remain closed due to location restrictions and staffing limitations.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we seek the best way to serve you while keeping our members and employees safe.
Keith M. Cowling
Last Update: May 6, 2020
We hope you are well and staying safe. The well-being of our members and employees remains our top priority. Just like you, we are following the COVID-19 guidelines laid out by the Governor of Colorado. As we embark on what is the “new norm”, just know that we are all in this together and we will come through this stronger as a community. We are here and providing assistance for many people effected by the pandemic.
We know the impact COVID-19 is having in our community, and that in addition to the uncertainty surrounding you and your family’s health and well-being, you may be dealing with financial uncertainty due to job loss and reduced hours, or unexpected expenses. Since March 18th, Credit Union of Denver has provided emergency relief and assistance to over 2,400 members.
To help cover your financial needs, we continue to offer several modified products/services to create solutions, especially now when it matters most.
Special Assistance Options:
We are aware that many of you may be financially impacted due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) affecting your job and/or employer.
Find below options to assist you:
- Loan Payment Deferral
- Special Assistance Loan
- Waiver of Early Withdrawal Penalties for CDs
- Some other options to consider for increasing your cash flow.
- Relief for IRA Account Holders
- Paycheck Protection Program
Hours of Operation:
We are open and transacting business as usual, with one small exception; our lobbies are temporarily closed.
On March 18th the Tivoli Student Union Branch was closed due to the Auraria Campus closing. The Building 67 branch on the Federal Center was also closed due to the coronavirus circumstances. Although our physical lobbies are temporarily closed to normal business, we are taking appointments at our Alameda Branch for certain face to face needs. For appointments or questions, please call 303.239.1150 or 800.279.3288. Members that would like to conduct business without entering a location may choose to utilize these options.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 303.239.1150 or 800.279.3288.
Last Update: March 21, 2020
Beginning March 23, our lobbies will be temporarily closed due to COVID-19 safety precautions. We will be serving our members through our Alameda Branch drive-up, Call Center, online/mobile banking and ATMs. In-person visits at our Alameda Branch are by appointment only by calling 303-239-1150.
As we continue to monitor the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, the health and safety of our members and employees remains our top concern. Therefore, on Monday, March 23rd, we are temporarily closing our Alameda Branch lobby and our Federal Center Branch, while continuing to serve you via our drive-up at the Alameda Branch. (As a reminder, our Tivoli Branch was temporarily closed on March 18th due to the closure of the Tivoli Student Union.) We understand there may be some transactions that need to be completed in-person and we ask that you call ahead and make an appointment for those services.
Fortunately, we can meet most all your banking needs through other channels such as our friendly Call Center, online/mobile banking (including remote check deposit) and our nationwide network of free ATMs.
We are taking this action to increase “social distancing” and help flatten the coronavirus transmission curve in order to keep us all safe. We appreciate your patience and cooperation.
We will continue to serve our members through our many convenient channels.
Members may conduct business with these options below:
- Access your accounts from within Online Banking or Mobile Banking
- View Balance and Transaction History
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Pay Bills | Loan Payments
- Transfer Money
- Apply for a Loan
- Check your Credit Score and Credit Bureau information
- Apply for a loan or new account on our website
- Utilize our Nationwide Network of Free ATMs to make withdrawals or deposit cash/checks
- Use our Drive-up, at our main branch in Lakewood, during regular business hours
- Use our Night Drop Box for Deposits and Payments (Lakewood Branch)
- Access your account through Call24 (Telephone Banking) 303.231.9014 | 800.951.9014
- Mail through the United States Postal Service: Mail check deposits and loan payments to PO Box 261420, Lakewood, CO 80226-9420
We are offering several assistance options for those who have been impacted by the coronavirus. Please review this blog post for more information.
If you have questions about how you can access your account remotely, we’d be happy to help!
Please review this quick guide to know how and where to access your accounts.