C∙U∙D Mobile Wallets have launched!
What is it?
mobile wallet is a way to carry your credit card or debit card information in a digital form on your mobile device. Instead of using your physical plastic card to make purchases, you can pay with your smartphone, tablet, or smart watch. Think of it as the digital equivalent of all the everyday things included in a physical wallet like loyalty cards, coupons, business cards, tickets, credit cards and more.
Don’t struggle to get at your cards in your purse or wallet, pay merchants with your mobile device! You always have it with you, so why not simplify your spending habits.
Try out the C∙U∙D Mobile Wallets – Simply pick the best app that compliments your mobile device choice and upload your C∙U∙D Black Platinum Credit card or your Debit MasterCard® into the app. Tap and Pay!
We offer our members Apple Pay, Android Pay, Samsung Pay, Master Pass (MasterCard Wallet) and Microsoft Wallet.
Here are a couple of tips to keep in mind when using your new “Wallet”.
- Always ask the retailer you are at if they offer mobile wallet access at their establishment.
- Look for the symbols and ask which ones they accept.
- Not all retailers will offer this type of payment channel. Some will have only a couple offered and it will depend upon how their card reader machines are set up; Just ask before you tap!
- Always run your charge as “Credit”, even if it is your debit card. This will assist with the tokenization and prevent you from having to use your PIN.
We have provided you with some links to get the exact information on how to get set up from each of the source(s).
Follow your link and get started today. Most wallet websites will show:
– How to use the wallet
– What devices are compatible with the wallet
– What merchants allow the wallet for payment, although this varies by store and POS.
Samsung Pay Simulator: (Select the “Basic Functions” option on the left and then “Make a Payment”)
Microsoft Wallet: “How to pay video” on the main page of this website at the top.