It’s that time of year again!
For the last 6 years, we have created a Dog Calendar with photo submissions from our members, employees and community with all the proceeds benefitting Foothills Animal Shelter. We will be accepting photo submissions again this year from August 13th to September 10th. Don’t hesitate! Start taking pictures of your fur babies now.
We sent a survey out to members a few months ago asking if they would prefer to see another Dog Calendar or if they would be interested in a Dog and Cat Calendar. The cats have spoken and they want in! We received 868 responses with 285 for a Dog only calendar and 584 for a Dog and Cat calendar. For the first time in our Dog Calendar history, we will be accepting photos of just cats, no dog necessary! Wouldn’t it be cool for your cat to be featured in our calendar?
Requirements for Calendar Submission
• A single dog or cat, or multiple dogs and cats, or dogs with cats.
• Click here for a guide on how to send high resolution images from your phone.
• Click here for a guide to find photo resolution on your PC or MAC.
• High resolution images only please. 8.5in X 11in at 300 dpi or above or at least 2550 pixels high by 3300 pixels wide at 300 dpi.
• Don’t let the background take over, have good composition (see below).
• Submit a completed form for permission to use your photo to PickMyPet@cudenver.com
HORIZONTAL FORMAT ONLY
Supporting Foothills Animal Shelter and creating this calendar is a labor of love for us. If you would like to understand a little more about why we choose to support our community in this way, you can read an additional article here.