Use CAUTION when making a check deposit of one of the following items:
Personal | Business | Official | Cashier’s | Money Order | Traveler’s or Gift Check, if…
- You do not know the sender personally or are required to send back monies to: a person you do not know personally
- Funds are from an item you sold on the internet
- Funds are from a lottery or sweepstakes in a foreign country
- Notice of an inheritance
- Internet job to cash checks and or to facilitate money transfers through your account
- Secret Shopper job that requires you to send receipts and money back
- You have been instructed to use some of the funds to wire, send via Western Union or MoneyGram, or ship funds using gift cards to a large US city or to another country
Please Note: Any item returned will be YOUR responsibility & NOT the check provider.
Keeping our members informed and secure! Feel free to give us a call if you have any questions at 303.234.1700 | 800.279.3288.