Beginning March 23, our lobbies will be temporarily closed due to COVID-19 safety precautions. We will be serving our members through our Alameda Branch drive-up, Call Center, online/mobile banking and ATMs. In-person visits at our Alameda Branch are by appointment only by calling 303-239-1150.
March 21, 2020
As we continue to monitor the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, the health and safety of our members and employees remains our top concern. Therefore, on Monday, March 23rd, we are temporarily closing our Alameda Branch lobby and our Federal Center Branch, while continuing to serve you via our drive-up at the Alameda Branch. (As a reminder, our Tivoli Branch was temporarily closed on March 18th due to the closure of the Tivoli Student Union.) We understand there may be some transactions that need to be completed in-person and we ask that you call ahead and make an appointment for those services.
Fortunately, we can meet most all your banking needs through other channels such as our friendly Call Center, online/mobile banking (including remote check deposit) and our nationwide network of free ATMs.
We are taking this action to increase “social distancing” and help flatten the coronavirus transmission curve in order to keep us all safe. We appreciate your patience and cooperation.
We will continue to serve our members through our many convenient channels.
Members may conduct business with these options below:
- Access your accounts from within Online Banking or Mobile Banking
- View Balance and Transaction History
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Pay Bills | Loan Payments
- Transfer Money
- Apply for a Loan
- Check your Credit Score and Credit Bureau information
- Apply for a loan or new account on our website
- Utilize our Nationwide Network of Free ATMs to make withdrawals or deposit cash/checks
- Use our Drive-up, at our main branch in Lakewood, during regular business hours
- Use our Night Drop Box for Deposits and Payments (Lakewood Branch)
- Access your account through Call24 (Telephone Banking) 303.231.9014 | 800.951.9014
- Mail through the United States Postal Service: Mail check deposits and loan payments to PO Box 261420, Lakewood, CO 80226-9420
We are offering several assistance options for those who have been impacted by the coronavirus. Please review this blog post for more information.
If you have questions about how you can access your account remotely, we’d be happy to help!
Please review this quick guide to know how and where to access your accounts.
Email Messages to Support@cudenver.com or give us a call at 303.239.1150 | 800.279.3288