It would be difficult to find a checking account better than the Reward Checking Accounts we offer at Credit Union of Denver.
If you don’t have one yet, you are definitely missing out! We realize it is difficult to change your checking account when you already have one established. But, our team came up with checking account options so full of benefits; it’s worth your time to make the change!
We offer Cashback Checking Rewards and Interest Rewards Checking. You can’t go wrong with either account! You just have to determine which one will work better for you. The minimal requirements for either of these checking accounts are the same.
- eStatements – just a good idea because it saves paper, more secure than your account information hanging out in your mailbox and they are available on the first business day of the month.
- 15 Debit Card Purchases – using your card to make 15 purchases during the month should be easy!
- Direct Deposit – if you don’t have a direct deposit, a Mobile Deposit or an electronic transfer from another financial institution will also satisfy this requirement.
Once these simple requirements are met, you will receive the Cash Back or Interest Reward on the last business day of the month. Plus, as an additional amazing bonus, we will also refund ATM fees up to $25.00 per month.
The requirements are easy to meet because they are just the basics of what you expect from any checking account. If you are having trouble deciding which Reward Checking account would be best for you, it may help to know that if your checking account balance remains higher than $2,000 during the month, the account will earn at least $5.00 worth of interest with the Interest Reward checking when all requirements are met. If your balance fluctuates below $2,000, you may get a larger reward from the Cash Back Reward Checking account, which earns 5% cash back on your total debit card transactions up to $5 a month.
Here are the 5 reasons these Reward Checking Accounts are worth the time it takes to make the switch.
- If you happen to fall short of the requirements, there is not a fee and no penalties are accessed. Your monthly statement will show you exactly where you fell short of the requirements so you can make sure to meet the requirements and enjoy the rewards next month.
- We offer Online Banking and Mobile Banking, which also include eStatements, Mobile Deposits and Bill Pay. You can do so much of your banking with these tools so there is very little reason to ever visit one of our branches.
- CUDeals is a cash reward program for purchases made with your Debit, Secured or Platinum cards at participating vendors. Reward offers are presented to you based on your individual shopping habits. You simply select the rewards you are interested in through Online Banking and then make the required purchase at the applicable store and the cash back will be deposited to your checking account the following month. It is really that easy!
- We belong to the Shared Branch Network, which allows our members access to their accounts at 5,600 other credit union branches and nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide. Shared Branches allow you to make deposits, withdraws and loan payments. You can also text your zip code to 91989 to receive the address of the closest Shared Branch and free ATM to your location.
- Help the credit union fight against fraud by setting up free Card Alerts. You can set Card Alerts up on your Debit, Secured, Platinum and HELOC cards to notify you of certain types of account activity. You can elect to have alerts sent to you via email or text messaging. You can choose to receive an alert when a purchase is over a certain amount, when an online purchase or international purchase is made or an alert when a transaction is declined.