Once you have changed your name with Social Security, you must complete a Name Change form. In conjunction with your name change form you must also return the form with your new government-issued ID supporting documentation confirming the change (marriage certificate, divorce decree etc.).  To obtain this form please visit one of our main branches or you may contact us directly at 303.234.1700 or 800.279.3288.