To expedite the mortgage loan process, have the following items available:
- Information on all assets—401(k), cash deposits, Term Certificates, etc.
- W2s from the last two years
- Signed federal tax returns for the last two years (with schedules if you are self-employed or received rental income)
- List of current debts to include: credit cards, child support, auto loans, installment debt, etc.
- Two most recent pay stubs
- Most recent property tax bill (if available)
- Most recent mortgage loan statement
- Copy of your current homeowner’s insurance policy