It is important to be using the most up to date browser when accessing Bill Pay. The message you are receiving is due to your browser’s settings blocking third party cookies. Bill pay requires these to be enabled. You will find instructions on enabling third party cookies for the most recent versions of some of the most popular browsers. If you are on an older version, or if you do not see your browser on here, you may reach our e-Commerce department for assistance at 303-963-1333.
- Click on Control Panel.
- Choose Internet Options.
- On the General tab, click the Delete button under the Browsing History to remove cookies; Click Delete.
- Click on the Advance tab.
- Under the Browsing title, click on the box next to Enable third-party browser extensions.
- Click Ok.
Safari (on MAC):
- Open Safari
- Click on “Safari” on the top left of the screen.
- From the Safari drop down list select “Preferences”.
- Click the Privacy icon
- Uncheck the option “Prevent Cross-Site Tracking”
- Close the preferences window.
- Load Bill Pay
- Click on Chrome’s menu (3 dots on upper right corner)
- Click on SETTINGS
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click ADVANCED to open up further options
- Scroll down to the PRIVACY AND SECURITY section, and click CONTENT SETTINGS
- Click on COOKIES
- The third option down is BLOCK THIRD-PARTY COOKIES. If the switch option is blue (On), click it to turn it gray (Off)
- Access Bill Pay again