Youth Savings Account
Current Rate: 2.01% APY* on balances up to $1,000.
It’s never too early to open a savings account for your children and teach them money management. Our Youth Savings Account is specially designed for our young members ages 0-17 years old, and our mascot Cash is always around to encourage our young members to establish good saving habits! We want to help our young members learn what it’s like to save for a special something or someone in their lives.
Youth Savings Accounts come with perks like:
- Newsletters with puzzles, activities, and chances to win awesome prizes
- Fun tips about money
- Free access to educational content - It's A Money Thing
Check out the It's A Money Thing Jr. at the bottom for our youngest members.
- Email notifications for youth specials and events
- Your very own "Cash puppy" stuffed animal
- And the best part is, no service fees
Please contact our member service department to open your new Youth Account(s) today at 303.239.1150 | 800.279.3288 or stop by.
Youth Rewards Checking Account
Teach your children about money management in a safe way, with a Rewards Checking Account with you as a joint owner. This youth checking account allows young members to use their debit card for purchases like lunch at school or a trip to the mall as an opportunity to learn about spending and saving.
About Youth Checking Accounts:
- Designed for youth ages 12-17
- Utilize online banking to monitor activity and balance
- Receive text or email Card Alerts for spending activity3
- Safe and easy way to teach money management
- Free debit card
- No monthly fees!
To open your New Youth Savings Account, please contact our member service department at 303.239.1150 | 800.279.3288.
Existing Youth Savings Account members can add a checking account with this online form -