Cudonline is how we refer to our online banking. Cudonline is FREE and offers convenient ways to do your banking 24/7 wherever internet access is available. Make transfers, pay bills, view eStatements and access your transactions for up to 90 days. Please note: you must log-in to cudonline first before you can access your accounts through our Mobile App.
To access cudonline for the first time, you must have your Call-24 PIN; you would have received it when you opened your account. If you do not have your Call-24 PIN, you can receive one by calling 303.239.1150.
cudonline step-by-step registration instructions:
- Go to cudenver.com, in the upper right-hand corner click on 'First Time?' where you sign in for online banking. This will take you to a new screen.
- On the first screen enter the random code, your account number, and your Call-24 PIN* that you chose when you enrolled or opened your account. If you do not remember your PIN, please call us at 303.239.1150.
- The next screen will ask for the last four digits of your Social Security number (or TIN or EIN for business or trust accounts), your zip code and your birthdate (If you have a business or trust account, you will need to use the birthdate of 1/11/2011).
- The third screen will ask for your Call-24 PIN again, and ask you to select a new password, which will be the password you use to log in to cudonline going forward.
- The fourth screen will ask you to choose a User ID. This along with your password is how you will log in to cudonline in the future. (Retain this for your records.)
- The next screen provides the online banking disclosures. Please read and accept to continue.
- The last screen will ask you to choose three challenge questions and answers. For added security you may also set up a Security Key and Alerts (located under User Options).
Once you are set up in cudonline, you will be able to log into your account through our Mobile App. This makes accessing your account information even easier.
For more information, visit our Online Banking FAQs .
Paying your bills safely, securely, and on time is now easier than ever with Credit Union of Denver Bill Pay!
- Pay bills FREE in a fraction of the time with the click of your mouse
- Aggregate all your bills in one place for easier tracking
- Save money on checks, envelopes, and stamps
- Have peace of mind knowing you’re in control of your finances
- Schedule bills to be paid one time or monthly with the amount you choose on the date you set up
- Your information is protected by the latest security measures
- Access your transaction history for each bill paid and see your pending payments at any time 24/7