Credit Union of Denver launched a new website (and you're on it)! You may notice the new look, but the URL is still the same: cudenver.com. We thought it may be beneficial to answer some general questions about the new site here:
- Where do I log-in to online banking (cudonline)?
There is a green colored log-in button on the top-right of the site, shown with an icon of a person. Click here and log-in as usual.
- Where can I find the current promotions?
Various promotions will be located on the new home page, as well as on the appropriate pages; ie. Auto Refinance promotion on our Auto | Motorcycle page, our Youth Account promotion on our Youth Accounts page, etc.
- Where can I make Payments?
There is a gray Make Payments button on the top of the site that takes you to the page where you can log-in and make payments. Our previous site had a button titled: "Members Connect"; the new "Make Payments" button has access to My MasterCard and other payment options.
- Where can I find Shared Branches?
There is a CO-OP Locator in the middle of our home page in the blue bar, which allows you to enter your zip code and find nearby Shared Branches and ATMs.
- How can I learn about upcoming events?
We have an Event Calendar under the SmartStuff section of our menu. This also includes helpful resources like our blogs, Community page, and our new financial calculators.
Here are some additional tips:
- The forms and disclosures are linked from the dark blue bar that is located on the top of the footer.
- If you are ever trying to find a topic and need some help, please use the search tool or the magnifying glass symbol at the top right corner of the website. This is always conveniently located on the home page.
- If you want to see all specials, you can search for keywords, like: "Limited Time Offer", or "Special."
- To return to the top of each page, use the orange button at the bottom right corner of the website page, as found on a computer desktop.
- Also, If you select our logo at the top left side of the page, it will take you to the home page.
Be sure to take the Poll on our home page and let us know how you feel about the new website!